Manager and Supervisor Toolkit
This 页面 has been designed, to compile all of the information that is relevant to managers and supervisors at 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Sydney University.
Starting out as a manager or supervisor
的 Induction and Orientation 页面 contains all of the information that you will need in your first weeks and months of employment.
Career development at 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Sydney University
For your staff, there is important information pertaining to:
- Work Planning and 职业发展
- 课程 and training programs
- Academic Promotion
- Education Support Allowance
- 工作人员 研究生 研究 奖学金
- 奖学金 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff
Recruiting staff at 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Sydney University
As hiring managers you can refer to the 4-step recruitment process diagram and then use the University's 地图你的进步 tool to track the progress of your recruitment activities.
Other helpful resources include:
- Establishment guidelines
- Recruitment Business case template (DOCX, 61.7 KB)
- FAQs on short-term/ contingent worker engagement
Resources for managing your staff
- 的 Induction and Orientation 页面 provides a checklist that is useful for managers when inducting new staff.
- 试用期时间 provide useful FAQs on the probation process for new staff.
- 的 Flexible work options 页面 contains information on the responsibilities of supervisors.
- Information and Checklists for when staff leave the University can be found on the Leaving 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Sydney University 就业 页面.